Saturday, September 10, 2011

Banff to Lake Louise


Monday, August 29

I could walk when I woke up, but there were definitely some sore muscles to contend with. Auggie and I took another (flat!) hike along the Spray River. 




Nothing strenuous, just enough to get the body warm and work out some of the stiffness.

My massage later that afternoon was FABULOUS. Not only because it was a good massage, but because it was the first bodywork I’d had in a long time. My body needed the splurge!

And then we took the scenic route out of Banff along the Bow Valley to Lake Louise, still in Banff National Park. More lovely mountains, more spectacular peaks, more green-blue creeks and rivers and winding roads. We were hoping for more critters, but no luck. Nonetheless, we had smiles on our faces.






Lake Louise is a pretty small place, so we quickly found our campsite and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment