Sunday, October 16, 2011

Quiet Day on Bass Lake by Yosemite National Park


Sunday, October 2

We took a quiet day this Sunday. I had been planning to go into Yosemite today, but based on our experience the previous day with chaos and late-night parties, the last place we wanted to be was a VERY popular national park on a gorgeous fall Sunday.

Instead, we chilled. I desperately needed a shower (shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but yes, your personal hygiene does suffer sometimes while living a life on the road …), and so I took my first shower in the Champagne Chevy. I’m happy to say it was successful – everything worked well. I felt human again after my shower.

I read more Potter by the lake, caught up on many blog entries, made a few phone calls, cooked some dinner and then made an early night of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment