Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quiet Day in Cleveland



Saturday, July 30

Needed a quiet day, so I extended by one more night at this campsite outside of Cleveland. Didn’t do too much, besides finally (!) getting this blog started, lots of back posts done and looking through my cookbook to plan for some meals this week.

Spent a lot of time on the phone, too. The warranty people are now working on my wastewater pipe issue, and are having the same issue I had – RV places are booked in summer.

I guess that really shouldn’t be a surprise – it’s busy season. But I’m still a bit surprised. When you are off on vacation in a vehicle that’s meant to be mobile, how can you expect to just sit around for two weeks to wait for an appointment?

Spent some time in conversation with “Nikita” from the warranty place today. I wondered whether I was in good hands, though, when I told her I was going to be in Minneapolis and she was looking for RV places in Indianapolis.

No, sweetheart, that’s the wrong state.

Do I ask too much??? It is times like these that I really do see my value to an employer. J

One big accomplishment from the morning was to finish Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, book 1 of the series. John & Ellen, I’ll post this one back to you now and get started on book 2. Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment