Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finger Lakes, NY / Keuka Lake State Park



Sunday-Wednesday, July 24-27



Slept till 10 am Monday morning! Took it very slow today. Finally stretched and gave my body some attention – it felt great. 

We had our first thunderstorm/rain in the van. I have now discovered the places where we get water inside the van when doors/windows are open. 



Was also a much-needed Putztag – I organized, cleaned up a spill from the fridge and am happy to report that the carpet no longer smells like V8 Tropical Blend. Auggie and I also took a walk down to the lake and watched people water ski. In the spirit of the ultimate of lazy days, I laid down on the stone beach and just listened to the waves lap against the shore. What a beautiful day – not much accomplished. But then again … isn’t that the point?







Note to self – not many bugs at the Finger Lakes, either! Another reason to love them. 

Tomorrow, on to wine tasting ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment