Saturday, July 30, 2011

Off to Cleveland, OH



Thursday, July 28

Finally had some connectivity at the Allegany State Park lodge, so spent some time figuring out driving and camping logistics, as well as getting information about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, which is in Cleveland. I am planning to go there on Friday. Also looked for and found some doggie daycare options for Auggie while I am in the museum.

Am finding that it takes an awfully long time each day to prep for the following day(s). Here’s where it would be nice to have a second person along on the trip to share some of that work.

We (finally?!) left New York state, which I find to be a lovely state, indeed. I find myself singing that little jingle, was it from the 70s? or 80s? “Iiiiii love New York, what a great vacation. Iiiiiiii love New York.”  C’mon. You know it.  Auggie and I had a great time here. We’ll come back soon.



But as we leave the state, I also find it a relief to find gas prices minimum 30 cents cheaper than in heavily taxed New York. Time to get through the 50 miles in the western chimney of Pennsylvania and on to the Cleveland, OH area.

Tomorrow is a bit of an early day to get Auggie to daycare and me to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment